Morse Nursery :  Morse Nursery Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Sharing information learned from over 30 years of experience about plants, their care, soil requirements, successful establishment practices and beneficial relationship to wildlife is our primary purpose, however questions about products, root prune techniques and consulting services are welcome as well.  
NutriPak Controlled Release Fertilizer
Posted by: ridgeview72 ()
Date: July 03, 2012 03:34PM

I picked up some NutriPak 16-16-16 Controlled Release Fertilizer For Fruit and Nut Trees, 3 Year packs for my apple trees ranging from 1+ to 4+ years of age. They are purple haze, johnny come lately, along with bunches & bunches of red crabapple. The pack mention one per 1" tree diameter...is it ok to bury one packet as directed (6-8 inches deep near roots) if trunk diameter is less than one inch?

Can these packets be used on new seedlings at time they are planted or is it best to wait a full season before introducing a a fertilizer pak?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NutriPak Controlled Release Fertilizer
Posted by: cmorse ()
Date: July 14, 2012 04:53PM

Ridgeview,
These can be used at the time of planing. I believe the nutri pack instructions are one package for UP TO 1" caliper. We use them on seedlings all the time. Thanks for the question.

Re: NutriPak Controlled Release Fertilizer
Posted by: pimohe ()
Date: June 22, 2018 07:54AM

Plants are necessary one as it requires lot of needy support for growing. The matter of wild life is also here as its relationship for having perfect matched for life passing in order. This detail mention in site https://www.bestessayservicereviews.com/essay-writing/essaysupply-com-review/ fro need.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2018 04:57PM by pimohe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.