Containerized Plants :  Morse Nursery Forum The fastest message board... ever.

Let's talk containerized plants
Posted by: cmorse ()
Date: March 31, 2008 01:34AM

I would like to take your questions about why containerized plants are better than bareroot. Let's get this new forum going strong like the old forum with lot's of questions for me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Let's talk containerized plants
Posted by: slowfisher ()
Date: February 07, 2012 11:36PM

I have a lot of competition from native trash species on my property like sweetgum, cottonwood, ironwood, elm, etc. Would it be a good idea to pot some of the hybrid seedlings and let them grow a year to establish roots and then transplant? That way I can keep native vegetation from overtaking them and maybe they would weather heat and drought conditions better? I was thinking about planting them the following year and slowly poising the undesirable species to allow the hybrids to get more sunlight and establish a stand of hybrids instead

Date: November 28, 2013 10:56PM

Many customer and other nurserys buy seedlings and grow them on to larger sizes. This is a good Idea and good planning.

Posted by: Shell ()
Date: December 01, 2013 02:44PM

Is it too late in the season to plant fruit and nut trees in zone 7A?

Date: December 01, 2013 11:44PM

You can plant right up until the ground freezes. If you can dig the hole and water in the plant to settle the soil aroung the roots you can plant.

Posted by: ryrymohy ()
Date: March 15, 2018 09:35AM

For the trees and the plants you can get the idea in this zone. You can get your help with the food plot border and get the deals in the heavy way. Just find bestessays.com promo code, the better task here for your fun and enjoy your life with the morse nursery.

Posted by: coguwy ()
Date: April 20, 2018 11:43AM

A red form is defined and structured for the formation of the better slops for the people the identification has been concerned for the usefulness best nursing essay writing services and commendable patches for the humans. The account sis opened for the comfort and happiness of the children in schools and institutes.

Posted by: baby1129 ()
Date: October 14, 2018 11:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.